AFITA is mainly focusing on the Asian and Oceanic countries/economies/regions though there is no clear definition about the membership. Unlike the EFITA case, there is no representative society or committee for the research in agroinformatics in many of those countries/economies/regions and the people from those countries/economies/regions can join AFITA either individually or institutionally.
- Malaysia Agriculture Research and Development Institute
- Philippine Council for Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources Research and Development
- Informatic Centre for Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam
- Agriculture Land Use and GIS, Timor-Leste
Individual Paticipation from:
- Bangladesh, Israel, Mongolia, Pakistan, Lao PDR, Bhutan, Iran